Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Good Vibes c/o Starbucks


Today's Good Vibes (GV) is brought to moi by Starbucks.

---

Mornings in the office are usually quiet. But today, I just got back from 2 sick days... and got some weird office news. So tackling these things without coffee is a pretty bad idea. Went out for a coffee run and was pleasantly surprised how perky everyone was in the coffee shop. A lot of "good mornings", "we miss you!", and a lot of "thank yous" were said. No amount of negative vibes could survive that!

---
How do you know if your barista misses you? When she writes "nice to see you :)" on your cup.

I've been an absentee customer for weeks because I have been brewing my own coffee in the office and I've also bought tons of VIA - this is why I also have enough stars to get a free VIA.

Happy people + free beans = happy me!

I hope your day ends up as happy as mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment